- You are here
- Sixth Form
- Responsibilities and Opportunities
Responsibilities and Opportunities
The Academy offers a range of opportunities for you to enjoy during your time in Years 12 and 13 as well as to develop skills that will help equip you for life at university and the world of work. The opportunities include:
- Becoming a member of the student leadership team as a Senior Prefect
- Engaging in a comprehensive programme of voluntary work through Enrichment Programmes.
- Becoming part of the whole school Student Leadership Council – including its associated committees (e.g. Social Committee, Charity Committee, Common Room Committee , and the Sports Committee)
- Attending the Tutorial Enrichment Programme for Years 12 and 13
- Academy functions throughout the year to celebrate your achievements.
- Numerous Post 16 trips associated with your studies.
- Taking part in the extensive Academy enrichment programme during a range of sports and activities before, during and after school.