Responsibilities and Opportunities
The Academy offers a range of opportunities for you to enjoy during your time in Years 12 and 13 as well as to develop skills that will help equip you for life at university and the world of work. The opportunities include:
- Becoming a member of the student leadership team as a Senior Prefect, Head Boy or Head Girl, Deputy Head Boy or Deputy Head Girl.
- Engaging in a comprehensive programme of voluntary work through Enrichment Programmes.
- Academy functions throughout the year to celebrate your achievements.
- Numerous Post 16 trips associated with your studies.
- Taking part in the extensive Academy enrichment programme during a range of sports and activities before, during and after school.
- being involved in a number of external mentoring programmes with leading UK universities and companies.