The government has confirmed there will be no national performance tables published this year, due to exams being cancelled in 2020.
All those working with schools and colleges, such as Ofsted, Department for Education and local authorities, will use data from previous years, so we will continue to present 2019 data on this page. This will also be reflected in our Department for Education performance information.
2018-19 results (not current)
The following results are based on our exam results for 2018-19, announced in August 2019:
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.18
- Our Attainment 8 score is 41
- 26% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 24% of students entered the EBacc, with an average point score of 3.44.
- 89% of students stayed in education or employment after Key Stage 4.
Rebecca Hickey, Executive Principal of Harris Academy Peckham, said: “I am incredibly proud of our outgoing Year 11. They have been a pleasure and a privilege to teach. It is incredibly rewarding to see them open the door to A Levels and the next stages of their lives.
"We are hugely fortunate to have an amazing team of teachers and support staff. I am so pleased that their hard work has paid off.”