Year 11 Easter Revision and Mock Exams Timetable
Dear Parents and Carers
From the 19th April until the 30th April 2021, Year 11 students will undertake a course of mock exams.
As part of our continuing commitment to supporting Year 11 students with their GCSE preparation, I wish to draw your attention to the range of additional support on offer to students. As you are aware, this is a vital year in your son / daughter’s educational journey and our staff continue to be extremely generous in offering extra support for the students.
Click HERE to download our timetable of revision sessions during the Easter holidays.
Click HERE to download the Year 11 mock exams timetable.
In order to secure a range of opportunities post GCSE your child must achieve a minimum of a 4 grade in both English and in Mathematics. It is very important that we bear this mind. The information gained by your child’s teacher is also invaluable in helping determine which students need extra support as we move forwards.
The Easter revision sessions are an excellent opportunity for your child to prepare for their mock examinations, therefore it is absolutely vital that they attend when required.
Protocols when attending the academy during the half term revision sessions:
- Students are to come in their academy uniform (students will be sent home otherwise)
- Students are to report to the main entrance by 10.20 am each morning and register
- There will be a 30-minute break between sessions and your child should bring their own refreshments
- Students will not be allowed to leave the academy and your child is expected to bring a packed lunch if at school for the full day
- School catering will not be available.
Mr G Asiedu - Assistant Principal
Mr A Sylvestre - Vice Principal